Designed to help protect your shock, linkages and bearings from getting hammered by mud, dirt and water at high velocity from your back wheel. This helps to minimise cleaning post ride and maximise intervals between services.
New for 2023 the ProGuard Rear is now available in two lengths, Mini and Standard. The Mini is the original guard we’ve had in the range for a couple of years. The Standard joins the range to offer an extended coverage option.
The ProGuard Rear Standard offers an additional 83mm on the rear coverage and 140mm additional length at the front. The material at the front of the guard is made using a slightly thinner material so it can be trimmed to optimise the fit to your specific bike.
- ProGuard rear's versatile design allows for easy fitment on a huge range of bikes.
- 43 snap-off top holes to fit straight braces between the seatstays, raised braces, or dropped braces including those with supporting struts
- Indent to create 4mm of additional tyre clearance (also fits the large raised brace on the Merida e-bike)
- Side arms designed to fit conventional seatstays (that go to centre of wheel), and offset seatstays (raised up from centre of wheel)
- Recess to protect sticker allowing you to match the sticker on your ProGuard FRONT mudguard
- Made of the same thick Polypropylene material used on the ProGuard FRONT
- Same matte textured finish with gloss highlights you see on the ProGuard Bolt On mudguards
- Zip ties are provided.
All RRP mudguards are designed, manufactured and packed in the UK. They are manufactured from a carefully selected Polypropylene designed for durability and optimising the balance of flexibility and stability.