The new Forekaster slots into the Maxxis mountain line between our XC options that prioritize rolling speed (Aspen, Rekon Race, Ikon, Rekon) and our gravity-focused treads (Dissector, Minion DHF, Minion DHR, Assegai) which emphasize cornering and braking traction. We envision the new Forekaster as the perfect companion for long, pedally rides in a variety of terrain. When an Aspen isn’t enough tire but a Minion is too much, choose the new Maxxis Forekaster.
- A densely packed tread pattern to increase rolling efficiency
- Taller side knobs to improve cornering grip
- Raised ridges on the casing to promote mud clearing
- Increased casing width and volume from 2.35 to 2.40
- Two rubber compound options: 3C MaxxTerra
- EXO sidewall protection
- Tubeless ready casings