Broaden your horizons and push your limits with RANGE, our new E-gravel bike, powered by Fazua.
The RANGE electric bike features a premium aluminium frameset based on our award-winning adventure platform. We’ve paired this with the excellent Fazua Evation Motor, known for its smooth, natural power delivery and lightweight performance.
When tackling inclines or accelerating from a standstill, the Fazua motor kicks in to provide up to 250W of assistance right when you need it most. Above the legal 15.5mph limit, the Fazua motor disengages from your bike and becomes unnoticeable, so you can focus on enjoying the ride without resistance. The battery is lightweight and easy to remove, so you can easily extend your range, and only every carry as much battery as you need. Now with Black Pepper Software Update.
RANGE features high performance components from the likes of Ritchey, Sector, WTB and SRAM for flawless performance over multiple terrain. The 1x drivetrain, hydraulic brakes, 45C tubeless ready tyres, and flared bars are all the right ingredients to ensure RANGE is the perfect match to your sense of adventure.
The RANGE drop bar e-bike is not just for new or less fit cyclists, and it does not eliminate the satisfaction of having a good workout on the bike. Instead, it enhances the experience of cycling, enabling you to ride further, faster, or more frequently than you could before. Imagine having a strong leg day, everyday! No matter your fitness, RANGE will maximise your enjoyment from each and every ride.
WARNING: The maximum total weight allowed (rider, clothing, protective gear, backpack, luggage etc.) is 120kg.
• Aluminium Frame with 50C Tyre Clearance.
• Galactic Iridescent Paint Job.
• Full Carbon RANGE Fork with Luggage Mounting Points.
• Fazua Evation Drive System with Top Tube Remote. Now with Black Pepper Software Update.
• Removable 252Wh Battery.
• Rack and Mudguard Compatible.
• SRAM Apex 1x Drivetrain.
• WTB Riddler 45C Tyres.
• Weight: 15kg (Medium).
Also, the Range Gravel bike comes with some spare and manuals in the separate box, in the bike box:
• Drivepack port cover and 2x torx bolts.
• Cassette spoke cover.
• Wheel and spoke reflectors.
• Bar tape finishing strips.
• Fazua manual.
• Range user manual.
• Range quick start guide.
• Fazua Evation charger and UK plug.
• Two keys are attached via a cable tie to the gear cable, keep a note of the number on the key (this will be needed by AXA when requesting a new key).
• Please fully charge the battery before first use.
• Please check for updates to the Fazua Evation software, by going to Fazua.com and downloading the toolbox software.
• Please fully read the manuals before enjoying your Fazua Evation equipped Kinesis, to understand the modes, displays, and the technologies which you will be using.
Comes equipped with the new Fazua 250 X Battery, allowing remote power on/power off functionality without removing the battery.
|Frame||Kinesis RANGE lightweight 6061 Hydroformed Aluminium Frame|
|Fork||Kinesis Range Carbon Fork|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Apex 1x11|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival|
|Brakes||SRAM Apex - 160mm Front and Rear|
|Cassette||SRAM PG1130 11-42|
|Crankset||Praxis Alloy E-Crank 42t - S-M 165mm, L-XL 170mm|
|Rims||Sector GCe E-Specific 32h Aluminium Rim. Eyeletted and Pinned|
|Hubs||Sector E-Specific Hubs w/ Steel Rear Axle, 5 Bearings and 4 pawl Freehub|
|Tyres||Maxxis Rambler 700x45c 120TPI EXO Protection|
|Seatpost||Ritchey 2-Bolt 350mm x 31.6 diameter / 25mm offset|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X3|
|Handlebar||Kinesis Double Butted Gravel Bar|
|Stem||Kinesis 3D Forged 6061; S-M 80mm, L-XL 90mm|
|Headset||FSA no.42 Cartridge Bearing|
|Bar Tape||Kinesis Black Cork Tape|