HUNT TRAIL WIDE MTB 29 WHEELSET
THE TRAIL WIDE IS YOUR GO-TO WHEELSET NO MATTER THE CONDITIONS. OPTIMISED TO STILL TAKE THE A-LINES ON THE DESCENTS AND NOT HOLD YOU BACK ON THE CLIMBS.
29" | 30MM WIDE INT. | 1831G
* Note - These wheels are only available for click and collect in store
After almost three years of unwavering service on the toughest trails, with numerous awards and recognitions along the way, the restless design team at HUNT saw an opportunity to update the Trail Wide wheelset to meet the evolving demands of today’s riders.
Starting with what we learnt around profile optimisation from the burlier Enduro Wide V2 project, we set out to improve upon its lighter sibling, not an easy task with an Editor’s Choice-winning wheelset.
Combining the all-new 30mm internal rim profile, with new hubs and spoke configurations, results in a wheel that keeps the outward appearance of it's predecessor yet provide 20% more impact resistance.
Designed as the answer to your trail centre weekends, back country epics or days spent smashing through your local woods - a wheelset that can do it all and leave you with a big grin
WE SEE WHEELS AS A SYSTEM, NOT A SINGLE COMPONENT
- Rims | 6069 T6 (490 MPa, + 69% Ultimate Tensile Strength over 6061-T6) welded construction, 30mm wide (internal), work-hardened shot-peened finish.
- Hubs | 5° RapidEngage, Boost (110/148 ), Boost QR (141mm), Super-Boost (157/12) or standard (100/142) spacing hubs available, large double sealed cartridge bearings. Rock Shox Torque Caps for Boost hubs and QR adapters for hubs are available.
- Spokes | 28h Spoke Count, Triple Butted (2.2-1.8-2.0) PSR reinforced Pillar Spokes.
- Tyres | Optimised for 2.3"-2.5" tyres set up Tubeless, but also work very well with 2.25"-2.8". Also great with standard tyres and tubes.
- Axles | 7075-T6 axles for strength and stiffness, reduced flex in the hub also helps to increase bearing life.
- Included | Tubeless tape, valve & spokes.
- Weight | 1831g