With the increase in longer travel trail bikes tailored to gravity riding we saw a requirement for a new stem.
The perfect combination of lightness and stiffness, the Gravity stem weighs 38 grams heavier than the AM but much stiffer than the previous DH stem.
A new design incorporates individual clamps for the handle bars and a simple “no gap” clamping system.
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium
- Designed for oversized 31.8mm and 35mm bars
- Lengths- 35mm & 50mm
- Available 0 degree rise
- Available in 6 colours
"Lighter than the DH, but stiffer than the AM stem."
- All stems are CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aluminium
- The Gravity stem range has been designed to be stiffer than the AM stem
- The new design incorporates individual clamps for the handle bars and a simple “no gap” clamping system.
- Optimum machining to give lightest weight without compromising stiffness
- Available in: black, silver, red, blue, purple and orange
- Weight from: 156g