Light weight storage for essential tools, hidden away in your steerer tube.
Slimmer tool housing fits all different forks even with inner tapered steerer tube, e.g. Fox 38, Rockshox Zeb and Lyrik.
The tool kit includes a ratchet wrench and 9 tool bits (2, 2.5, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 8, T25, PH1). The extended Ph1 bit can be used as a leverage arm.
Spring loaded tool holder for easy access.
Top cap with cycling computer mount function is available (Sold separately).
## STASH RT Ratchet Socket Set:
STASH RT consists of a two-way ratchet wrench that fits compactly with its 9 tool bits into the one slim unit.
The PH1 bit slots into the handle extending it for easier access to hard-to-reach bolts. Spring loaded tool secures all parts snugly and makes them easy to access.
* A 9-bit easy-to-access ratchet wrench kit stored inside your steerer so you’re always ready to deal with routine or emergency repairs and adjustments. Weighs a mere 159g.
* 9 tool bits including 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, T25. The PH1 bit fits into the handle to give added leverage when you need it.
* Two-way ratchet design allows lightning-quick adjustments especially in tight, hard-to-reach places.
* Fits modern forks with tapered steerers like Rockshox Pike, Lyrik, or Fox 36 and 38 series.
* A cycling computer mount top cap is available for Garmin, Bryton and Wahoo devices (Sold separately).
* Colour: Black / Orange
## Install Without Tapping the Steerer
Simply remove the star nut and insert the tool housing into the steerer tube — no tapping required.
The new compact housing fits modern forks with a tapered steerer tube, e.g. Rockshox Lyrik and Pike, Fox 38 and 36 series.
The two-way ratchet design makes carrying out quick adjustments in tight places easy and efficient.
### 9 TOOL BITS
The STASH RT integrates a two-way ratchet wrench with 9 tool bits including 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, T25 and PH1 bit which can be used to extend the handle for extra leverage.
### COMPUTER MOUNT
Cycling computer mount top cap converter is available for Garmin, Bryton and Wahoo devices (sold separately).