The Versa is DMR’s most versatile mountain bike pedal, featuring a clip in mechanism on one side and DMR’s world famous platform on the other side. Now you can ride up with the efficiency and control of being clipped in. At the top, flip the pedal and go fully foot out flat out on the way down. A clipless pedal and mtb flat pedal in one!
• VERSATILE – clip in one side, World famous DMR platform on the other side.
• LIGHT – 465g per pair.
• SLIM – 14mm foot bed.
• LOW PROFILE – For great clearance.
• TOUGH – Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 CroMo Steel axles.
• TUNEABLE – 10 pins per Versa pedal. Optional pins included to fine-tune the grip.
• SERVICEABLE – High load DU bush and cartridge bearing.
• Extruded and CNC Machined Aluminium body.
• Chromoly axle.
• 20 replaceable pins.
• Cleats included.
• 465g per pair.
Full Pedal incl. Axle: 117mm x 104mm.
Platform: 97mm x 104mm.
Pin to Cleat Depth: 25mm.
The DMR Versa Pedal works best when accompanied with a flat sole style clipless shoe. Clipless shoes with lugs or stud style soles will work ineffectively using the flat side of the pedal and may cause discomfort or lack of control.