Mountain & Downhill Bike Flat Pedals
‘The Vaults are big and Gnarly, just how I like to ride my bike…perfect’
Freeride legend; Andreu Lacondeguy has been flying the DMR Vaults for a while now. To celebrate his 2014 Red Bull Rampage victory we offered him a signature colourway, the DMR Lacon Vault MTB flat pedal.
• DMR Lacon pedals have a low profile for great clearance.
• Big platform for the biggest jumps.
• Oil slick finish.
• LARGE – 105mm x 115mm
• LIGHT – 430g per pair
• SLIM – 17mm concave foot bed
• TOUGH – Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 Cro-mo Steel axles (9/16?)
• TUNEABLE – 11 pins per pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip,
• SERVICEABLE – High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
*Aggressive ‘moto’ pins also included
• Extruded 6061 Aluminium body
• 4140 CroMo Steel axles (9/16")
• DMR Lacon pedals have an Oil Slick finish.
Platform: 105mm x 105mm.
NB Torque setting at the Axle to Crank, for all the DMR Bikes pedal range, is 40 - 55Nm.