THE HARD HITTING
LONG-TRAVEL ENDURO SPECIALIST
When you need to go really big, reach for the 38. Optimized for 160-180mm of travel and packing the same revolutionary feature set as the 36, the 38 mountain bike fork redefines what you think a long travel single crown fork is capable of, and sets a new benchmark for confidence, performance, and durability. Welcome to the big time.
- All-NEW for 38, steerer tube design incorporates elliptical shaping in taper zone, further maximizing stiffness to weight ratio.
- NEW lower leg bleeders.
- NEW air/oil channels.
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Unique design maximizes stiffness to weight and offers improved head tube clearance via radical NEW arch shape.
- 31% stiffer transverse shear, 9% stiffer fore/aft and 20% torsionally stiffer than 36.
- Updated EVOL air spring.
- 58mm crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles.
- Optional mudguard with sturdy and seamless 4-point direct-mount attachment protects upper tubes and dust wipers from dirt and debris.
- Damper: GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Travel: 160 - 180mm.
- Offset Options:
- Wheel Size: 27.5" & 29".
- Axle Options:
- 15QR x 110mm Boost.
- Kabolt-X 110mm.
- Steerer: 1.5 Tapered.
- Colour: Gloss Orange, Gloss Black & Limited Edition Pistachio.
- Upper leg finish: Genuine Kashima Coat.